Butt augmentation is a procedure that enhances the size and appearance of one’s gluteal area. For many, having a butt that is disproportionate to the rest of their body can negatively affect their confidence. Increasing the volume and reshaping the buttocks creates better definition that can enhance your appearance.
Thinking about having buttock augmentation?
Increase Your Butt Fullness
For many women, full, shapely buttocks are a symbol of femininity and sensuality. When the gluteal area lacks fullness, it can appear undefined. Butt augmentation with implants or fat transfer can help you achieve a fuller backside. For many women, this helps them fill out pants better and opens a wider range of clothing for them to wear.
Restore Balance to Your Figure
A small butt may be preventing you from having attractive curves. For some, curves are an important aspect of creating a proportionate figure. Your buttocks may lack definition in comparison to the rest of your body.
Enhance Your Confidence
For many women, achieving sensual curves helps them feel more attractive. Feeling comfortable and happy with your body often boosts your confidence. Having better self-esteem can help you be more assertive and hands-on in your life. Many women find that their newfound confidence dramatically affects their success in other areas of their lives.
What to Expect From the Procedure
At TriBeCa Plastic Surgery, we will evaluate your natural body type and butt shape to discuss the best options to achieve your butt enhancement goals.
Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Liposuction is used to remove excess fatty tissue from troublesome areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, and back
- The removed fat is processed to eliminate unwanted oil and other tissues
- The fat is injected into the buttocks through three small incisions using a syringe attached to a cannula
- The fat is grafted in multiple layers to tailor the shape of the buttocks
- The multi-layer technique helps ensure a smooth deposit of fat
- All incisions are closed
- A compression garment is used in the weeks following your surgery to facilitate healing and to help ensure good results
- An incision is created in the natural buttock crease
- A pocket is created below the gluteal muscle but above the pelvic bone
- A soft, silicone implant is placed into the pocket
- The incisions are closed
- A compression garment is worn in the weeks following your surgery to facilitate healing and help ensure good results
Butt Augmentation FAQ
Q: What will my recovery be like following butt augmentation?
A: You will experience some bruising, swelling, and redness after the procedure. Direct pressure cannot be applied to the buttocks for eight weeks. For the first two weeks following your procedure, you should avoid sitting or laying on your back at all times. After this time, you may attempt a sitting position using a pillow to take pressure off the buttocks.
Most major swelling should subside after three months. By this time, you should be able to resume your normal activities, including sitting and exercise, but only with surgeon approval.
Q: Is butt augmentation painful?
A: General anesthesia is used during butt augmentation surgery for a pain-free procedure. You may feel mild discomfort following your procedure. The added weight to the buttocks takes some time getting used to for some patients. All associated discomfort is controlled using oral pain medication prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Will my procedure result in scars?
A: Mild scarring is possible as a result of butt augmentation. Scarring is common at the site of liposuction and the injection site for fat transfer. A scar may develop in the buttock crease after an implant procedure. Great care is taken to place all incisions in discreet locations that can easily be hidden using clothing, bathing suits, and underwear.
Q: Is fat transfer permanent?
A: In the first year following fat transfer, you may lose some of the initial volume as the body absorbs some of the transferred fat. The fat that remains is permanent and will provide you with long-lasting results.
To Learn more about the Coleman Technique of Fat Grafting please visit https://www.thecolemancenter.com